Friday, June 18, 2010

April Kit Contest Winner

We've been a long time in deciding, but we are pleased to announce that Carol Meffert has won the Heartstring Designs Housecalls kit contest for April's kit. 

For winning this contest Carol will receive a Floral Scrapbook Gift Tin from K. I. Memories.  The tin includes over 850 pieces and an album and is valued at over $100.  Congratulations Carol and thanks to all of those who submitted entries.

 My name is Carol Meffert.  I am married to the love of my life and will celebrate our 30th anniversay in November.  I have three grown boys and beautiful twin grandbabies.  When my second son got a place of his own, I had a spare room and made a wonderful scrapbook room out of it.  I love to crop and so does my future daughter-in-law. 

My favorite Heartring Designs product is by far - the mat board.  I LOVE it!  That is what got me hooked on HD.  Love it, Love it!

I am from Highland, Illinois, a small town about 25 miles east of St. Louis, MO.

Five of my favorite things are - The now discontinued Kokuyo tape runner (don't know what I will do when I run out of refills!), Stickles, Tim Holtz Alcohol ink, my Cricut, and BasicGrey paper and lots of BLING! Oops! that's six!

If I were stranded on an island and could only have one scrapbook item, I would have to say my Cricut along with an unending supply of paper.   

The one product I find myself always grabbing when I am putting a layout together is probably my Dot n Go Glue dots. (Besides the usual cutters and tape runner that is.)



1 comment:

scrapqueen55 said...

Congratulations to you.Great layout!!!!