Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WOW Wednesday!!!

Are you one of "THOSE" crafters who has a "mustache"? When I say "Mustache" I mean "Must Stash" from the hubby, the kids, your friends, yourself!!! HAHAHAHA are you a "Buy it cause you have to have it, but then put it in the special "Mustache" place???? Well then, we have something in common! "My Stache" is Huge! But I love "my stache".  I know right where everything and I bet you do to!!!!
Well, today I have one more thing that YOU!!! are going to want to add to "your stache" and that is this months "Mustache Madness" June Housecalls kit!!!! We are looking for "Stachers" young and old to subscribe and show use your Mad Mustache skills!!! 
Here is this months kit:

You can subscribe to this kit {HERE}
you better hurry this kit is almost SOLD OUT!!! 
Chances are it will NOT be sold for a one time purchase.


Now onto our WOW WEDNESDAY!!!

I created a simple yet fun little coupon book! I used the Pendents that are from Fancy Pants as my  pages, and cut some extras using the pattern paper in the kit! 
(The only thing NOT Included was the Ring and a Action Wobble)
For more pics of this cute coupon book head on over to "Madge's Scrappin Lounge" 
{HERE}


Next up for your Mustache enjoyment is our very talented Craft Doctor Midge she for sure has a treat for you!! Scrappin Toxic Midge worked hard in the Craft room for this WoW Wednesday!!!
The 10 things I love we {Heart} about dad
 for more details on her project check it out {HERE}




Oh WOW!!!! Watch out Craft Doctor Britt Bass is in the House!!! She got out her scissors and glue and created this awesome project just for you.....
Check it out {HERE}!!!



And last but not least The crazy talented Scrapbooking Queen has something in store for you!! She has been busy in her castle whipping up some crafty goodness...
Check it out {HERE}




Thanks for spending some of your wednesday us!


No comments: