Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WOW Wednesday

Welcome back to another WOW Wednesday!! We are super excited to share with you our last week of inspiration using this month's kit Life's A Party!!! Speaking of Party, who is having a party now that our kids are back in school?? Auhhh.. come on I know that I am not alone in this am I?? Ok... Ok... as much as I am thrilled to have my kids back in school I am also happy to be on a schedule again! Oh buddy I have gone off track and better get to it! Crafters and Crafters I am pleased to present our fabulous craft doctors!!!!



Here is our Life's A Party Kit 

This layout is darling look at the way she took this party kit and made a fun pool layout!
Check out Britt on her blog {HERE




 I took this fun kit and created a card that says Celebrate! Do you like the shinny banner and sentiment? Head over to my blog to see how you can turn paper into a fun raised embellishment doing one extra step!! Click{HERE} to go to Madge's Lounge 

 EEK!!! Toxic Scrappin Midge also created a layout not using the party theme but used a great family pic  and great sentiment to complete this layout Don't you just love how she cut the banner pieces out??? BAM! Check it out and more over at Toxic Treasures {HERE}.


 Holy Craft Batman! The Queen has been busy over at her Castle!!! She made this fabulous Layout for her sweet grandson! I just love all of the different elements she added to this layout!!!  It looks to me as if she pop dotted her banner to give it some dimension on her page. Be sure to stop on over at the castle and see what other fun goodies she has up her sleeve!!!
To the Castle..... click {HERE}




Sweet Yolie always has something special for us! This month is Yolie's month off however she cant seem to get enough of the Housecalls kits! She never stops!!! Thanks Yolie for sharing your fabulous inspiration with us today for our WOW Wednesday!! 
Today she has a card for us! Check out how cute that Rosette  and the ruffle ribbon is? 
Right!!! Love.... 
To check out Yolie's blog be sure to click {HERE}



Last but not least our very own guest craft doctor!!! Sherri***
She has created for you today a super fun card that goes with this month's theme!!
Love the bright colors and the sentiment is perfect, what do you think??
Check out Sherri's Blog {HERE} and be sure to leave her some love, Oh I know how about follow her blog too!!! Don't forget she is our is our Featured Friday Star so be sure to check back in two days!!!



No comments: