Wednesday, September 25, 2013

WOW Wednesday Hello Gorgeous Style!!!


Hey Hey it is that time of the week!! Who is ready for the WOW Wednesday??? 
Whoop Whoop!!! Get ready because the Design Team has made this week even more exciting than last week (like that is possible) LOL!!! Let's Get started shall we???


Oh la la!!! Love this bright card and the fun twine! Whoop Whoop great job Janey!! Check her out and all of her projects {HERE}

 EEK!!! This card is a Winner!! Who loves the happy birthday chalkboard feel at the bottom of this layout?? Be sure to check out all of Jennifer's creations {HERE}

*** Oh my!! who loves this layout? I absolutely love all of the layering and the use of the fun bright doily!! Be sure to check out all of Leesa's great projects {HERE}




Who loves this card??? Me ME ME!!! Be sure to head on over to Yolie's Blog to find out more about this great project {HERE}


This is the class that I taught live on USTREAM last night!! But don't worry if you missed I recorded it!! (Sorry it is a little blurry, I tried a new webcam and it wasn't what I wanted) It is made using the Hello Gorgeous kit and some file folders! 
I loaded it on youtube check it out!