Friday, October 18, 2013

Featured Friday

Welcome to Featured Friday Friends!!!
We are super excited to have our October Guest Designer Wendi Robinson


Learn a little about Wendi: I'm a wifey to my hot hubby, Jeremy for almost 15 years, and mom to wonderful, 2 cute kids who keep me super busy (all 3 kids are named after cities in different countries).  We live in sunny So. Cali, and I am a beach lover!!!! Scrapbooking has become my creative outlet which I LOVE to do in my spare time.  I enjoy making layouts, cards, creating home decore items for our house, and altering!!!! I LOVE IT ALL!!  I LOVE my ipod and itunes, I'm a huge Depeche Mode fan, love to walk and do Zumba, relax at the beach, and hand out in the backyard with my kids.

You can check out Wendi and all of her designs {HERE}

Now Wendi has created several amazing projects that you will see featured here for our Featured Fridays AND you will see what she has created for our WOW Wednesdays!!! Be sure to check back each week to see what she has created using the TOXIC SPELLBOOK kit!! Yes, we still have a few available if you are wanting one!!! You can get your 1 time purchase {HERE}.

What is in the kit??? 



NOW onto our Guest Designer Wendi!!! Take it away.....

First up she created this amazing layout called "Day of the Dead"
Wendi used everything that came in the kit, however not included in the kit she used Mr. Huey mist. Oh WOW check it out!!

Don't you just love how she used the pearl strand and created a banner??? LOVE LOVE this great job Wendi!!! But wait don't go so fast there is one more AMAZING project!!!

She made this card to go with this month's challenge!!! This card is called "Love Potion" oh buddy are you ready for one more awesome project???


Look at how she used the ribbon and all of the layers!! EEK!!! This is one talented lady!!! Thanks so much Wendi!! Be sure to stop on by Wendi's Blog to see more of her fabulous designs!!!



No comments: