Friday, December 28, 2012

{Meet Designer: Britt Bass}



Hello!

My name is Britt Bass and I'm from Missouri. I'm 27, I'm single, and have no children. I DO have two pretty adorable dogs (Cairn Terriers) and a huge extended family. I love paper crafting and I'm currently designing for Hampton Art Stamps, DCWV, and Craftwork Cards CANDi (USA). I'm such a DT nerd that I actually have a list of dream manufacturer DTs that I want to make. You gotta have goals, right? : )
I love all kinds of styles except for clean and simple ( I LIKE c&s, but can never quite achieve it, lol). I usually say that I'm a product-driven crafter. If you give me pearls, lace, distress ink, and paper flowers - you're gonna get vintage, but if I have chevrons, twine, and hexagons - you're going to get trendy. My main goal is to look at what I've got and make something I love. I like design principles and I'm a wanna-be photo shop nerd.
I have a Bachelor's Degree in Theatre Performance from Mizzou and took part in lots of theatre, choir, and a cappella. I love books, video games, science fiction, fashion, makeup and I can't stop buying 5$ albums on Amazon. ; )

Here is some of Britt's work



PrimaTag



Britt made this for Craftwork Cards DT



DecemberWeekly2

Britt made this for DCWV DT


HamptonHop3

Britt made these for the DCWV and Hampton Art DT 
Holiday Blog Hop

Be sure to check out Britt on her blog {HERE} be sure to follow her, and 
you can find her on FB page {HERE}

Be sure to stop back by tomorrow for another fabulous designer.

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Wow Britt love all your projects they are fabulous!!

Dana said...

Yay Britt!!! Can't wait to your projects!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous projects! Thanks for sharing....

Unknown said...

Love your blog... I wan't to win... <3