Friday, December 28, 2012

{Meet Designer: Suzanne Roseberry}

We would like you to meet designer
Suzanne Roseberry!

Be sure to follow her blog here:
http://www.zannieberry.blogspot.com/?m=1
 Be sure to follow her Facebook page here:










I am a native Californian, living in Gilroy, CA. I am also a mom to two boys, ages 9 and 11. One son plays year around baseball for the city we live in, and one son play ice hockey for the San Jose Jr. Sharks. My husband and I have been married for 20 years. We met in high school when he asked me to dance! We also have a boy dog, so I am the only girl in the house! I taught first grade for 10 years, and now I am a substitute teacher. I have been scrapbooking for about 25 years. It has been fun to see the world of scrapbooking grow and change over the years. I scrapbook every single day...even if it is just a little bit. Sometimes I even scrapbook in my car when I am waiting for my boys during their sport practices. A day without scrapbooking is literally a day without air! My other loves are coffee, chocolate, movies, shoes, candles, rubber stamping, and being with my family!

Check out some of Suzanne's designs here...












2 comments:

Vicky said...

hey suzanne love all the projects you are so creative,

Unknown said...

Love your blog... I wan't to win... <3