Monday, December 31, 2012

{Meet Designer Vicky Oliver}

{Happy New Years Eve}


Hi my name is Vicky you know me as Victoria Scraps, I have been married for 29 1/2 years to my husband, he supports my hobby. have 3 beautiful children, 2 of them are grown and on their own and 1 more at home who is very independent. I have 2 spoiled Yorkies they are half sister and they are like my children. We call TN home, I work full time to support my scrapbooking, photography, shopping habit, and to put my last baby thru collage. I love to take pictures of my dogs, birds and scenery. I have been scrapping for about 12 years now, I was introduced by a coworker and now I am hooked. I love to make cards, alter items, make mini albums, I would love to be home all the time to create all these wonderful projects. I love to create vintage items I love shabby chic. I like working with ribbons, bling, pearls and stamps, & my Gypsy. I have a craftroom and I can spend hours and hours down there. I have out grown it but I would like to eventually move into one my empty rooms upstairs and get it decked out. I like the fact that I have made some wonderful new crafty and close friends. Hopefully I will inspire you to create.

Here are some of Vicky's Creations:

Vintage Christmas Ornament


She used Graphic 45 paper:)


Vicky Made this for Kinder StampO company DT


Vicky Made this for Craftwork Cards DT

Isn't Vicky so very talented????

Check out more of her projects on her blog {HERE} and find her on FB {HERE}

Come back tomorrow to meet another amazing Designer!!!
Oh and P.S. let the countdown to the January Launch Begin!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your blog... I wan't to win... <3