Tuesday, January 1, 2013

{Meet Designer: Theresa Harris}

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



Theresa Harris A.K.A. The Scrapbooking Queen


Hello everyone my name is Theresa (aka The Scrapbooking Queen). Yes, I am a queen in my own mind and live in a castle in Lakeside, CA. My kingdom consists of my dear king of a husband and two grown princesses, Jessica and Brooke. I have been BLESSED with a prince for a grandson who is the love of my life.

I love my royal fur-babies, Princess Penelope, Ringo, Chip and Annabella, and I have a backyard full of free range chickens that will never see a cooking pot because I named each one of them.
One of my favorite jobs (before I was The Scrapbooking Queen) was being a manager-buyer for a chain of craft stores, where I got to learn all the new and upcoming trends before they hit the market. Attending CHA and other hobby-related shows gave me insight into the industry, and I have carried that over into design, social media, design-team coordinating, and working with startup companies in the industry. I just love it, and I can’t see myself doing anything else. I have been a crafty person all of my life and just have to throw my crown into anything that's craft related. My passion is anything related to paper crafts, rubber stamping, and party d├ęcor. I just love all styles, but if I had to pick one, it is “CUTE.” Anything that is adorable and cute, I just have to have. I have been paper crafting now for over 30 years. I have a room dedicated to my obsession and have even taken it to the next level and opened a web-based store called The Royal Castle Shoppe to help me feed my passion.
I am blessed to be working with some wonderful companies and overseeing some very talented designers on my own design team. Everyone has a unique style, and I just love seeing what each one comes up with wonderful projects

Royal Hugs,

The Scrapbooking Queen

Here are some of TSQ's Projects:


This is a Tag TSQ made for the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop


This is a card that TSQ made for the Craftwork Cards DT 



This is a cute card the TSQ made using a digital image

Dont you just love all of TSQ projects!!

Check out her blog {HERE} and find her on FB {HERE}

4 comments:

Vicky said...

fabulous projects look forward to being on the team with you

Gail said...

Wonderful paper creations and great write up of each person - I am joining the hop today! Have a great week! ~ Enjoy your day!
http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

Gina Cangin said...

Love your blog... I wan't to win... <3

fran g. said...

* I WANT TO WIN**